Monday, July 19, 2010

Trip to Harvard University

Lsat Friday, we had a trip to Harvard University. When I was a chid in China, I heard that Harvard university was one of the best universities in the world. So I was so excited to go into the gate of Harvard.Harvard University is a is a private university located in Cambrige ,MA and a member of the Ivy League. Established in 1636 . No doubt, it has a long history containing education.The John Harvard statue is the most famous sight in campuss , standing for a target of humorous decorations. I was lucky to take photos of it with my friends. Hunging out the campus ,I found there were so many students sitting under the shadow of the tree , they talked each other and laughed . There was a reaally good atmosphere in campus.Therefore, students in Harvard could be happy to study , to focus on their major. I was so happy to go to Harvard.

No comments:

Post a Comment