Monday, July 5, 2010

Bryan BLOG 5


Bryan BLOG 5

This week, we went to the Massachusetts State House. The weather is pretty good but a little bit hot. We went to there are train and got off at the downtown crossing station. There are a lot of exhibitions in the State House. The tour guide introduced the history of the State House, a lot of useful information about the State House. I took a lot of photos in the State House. I really enjoy the trip.


This weekend is a special day for the United States of America. It is his birthday. I went to see the fireworks in Sunday night. The fireworks is awesome, I enjoy it very much. Personally speaking, every US citizens will be very proud of their country at that time. Just like the celebration of China, at that day, I also feel very proud of my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment