Monday, June 21, 2010

freedom trail

On last Friday June 19, 2010 we together visited freedom trail and saw many long history place in Boston.

This trip show us know the boson history. We visited place was Boston Common Boston Common is the oldest park in the country. The park is almost 50 acres in size. Before that day I have already heard this place but I have no change went there, so when I walking in it I am feel so good. The sunshine and grassland are harmonious at that time

The following place we went to park street church it is old town granary the thirdly place we went to Granary Burying Ground which is established in 1660.

But I have one of my visited I like best is Faneuil Hall. At this place I make my speech. This was the place, is one of the most famous shopping and dining experience, that the market Faneuil hall it have a long history has served as a marketplace and a meeting hall since 1742.

Although that day the sun was so strong we also have a good time in it .I learn many things in this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment