Monday, June 21, 2010

The freedom trail

June 22, 2010, I visited the freedom trail which was the place to memorize how difficult the freedom that American got.
At first, we went to The Boston Common. It is the place for American to organize meeting and discuss events in the past. Now, The Boston Common become the park where people can take relax and have fun. It has the amazing grass ground and I like it. After that, we visited Park Street Church where people voted essential events and made decision. Also, we trailed Granary Burying Ground, King’s Chapel and King’s Chapel Burying Ground, Boston Latin School, The old South Meeting House, The Boston Massacre, The Old State house, and Faneuil Hall. They are all fantastic and extreme me a lot.
The topic of my presentation is The Boston Massacre which made me learned a lot. The Boston Massacre happened because the British solider enforced American to accept redcoats and the redcoats run out of the goods of American family. Also, the redcoat did not respect American. Therefore, the flush caused—the battle between American and redcoats started and five people died. In the end, the American won and redcoats were sent back to England. From this story, I learned that never be afraid to earn freedom and never give up.
That is the trial of my freedom trail.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that the trip is very good, and we can learn more about Boston. But the weather was too hot to finish the trip. I also have a great day.

    ReplyDelete